9.14.2009

The Perfect Palette

I am really on a color kick these days. Borderline obsession I think. Way too many color combinations and just not enough wall space. Well, no wall space currently. Uh, I mean we have walls, but we can't paint them. No, instead we live in a sea of the ever-so-pleasant Navajo White. By the by, not only are the walls graced with this color, but so are the ceilings!

Don't worry, I am ever searching for sneaky ways to incorporate color. Long story, but to make it short I ran across this blog about color. (wow, that was short. Ha!)
Okay, so the blog is meant to help brides-to-be, but that doesn't mean we can't use some of these trendy, fun colors to decorate our lives in other ways. It's a good source of inspiration. A starting point if you will.

Take a look and if you get inspired, tell us how!

2 comments:

Bill Trammel said...

0 comments?! What is this, this must be changed. Yay color. If you want a sweet way to put together a design palette, check this: www.colorotate.org . Sweet as. And free.

Bill Trammel said...

And since you know Linsey B., I'm assuming you're probably cool enough to share my blog with :-) www.billtrammel.com
Peace