8.31.2009

Introducing...

Welcome everyone to design nourishment.
I hope this blog can be an outlet for all things design and a place where the vocabulary provokes inspiration. Join me in finding new trends, old furnishings, cool colors and stellar design!

Just last week I finished reading my House Beautiful September issue. (cover to cover of course)




It is loaded with color, color, and more color. The pages ooze with unique color palettes and even a section about color personality. That's right, it is suggested that there is a relationship between the alphabet, numbers and color. Curious? Check it out right here to find your color personality.

I used my maiden name and landed on GOLD: radiates love, joy, compassion, and understanding.
So, whats your color?

Don't forget to bookmark this blog. I will be posting often!

No comments: